YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming websites out there. YouTube was one among the very first video sharing platform ever created. Ever since YouTube became a part of Google, a lot of new features and functionalities were added to the YouTube platform that makes it one of the largest video streaming platforms out there in terms of the total number of content available and the total number of active users.
On YouTube you can find videos related to anything and everything. This is one of the greatest advantages of using YouTube as no matter what kind of videos you wish to watch, chances are that hundreds or maybe thousands of videos will be available on YouTube of that kind.
One of the best features of YouTube is that it allows YouTube content creators to create playlists while uploading videos on to their channel. This is a very important feature for both content creators on YouTube and the viewers alike, as grouping videos in playlists mean that if a viewer like a specific video, then they will be able to view all other similar videos by the same uploader by checking the current playlist. For YouTube content creators, this is an important feature because it makes it easier for viewers to watch more videos uploaded in the channel as per their liking, thus increasing the views count of the YouTube channel as well.
Another great feature is that once you load a video from a playlist, YouTube allows you to play all the videos in the playlist in a loop, which means you do not have to manually change videos after videos in a playlist, once a video in the playlist is completed, the next video in the playlist is automatically loaded until the playlist ends.
Even though this is a very cool feature of YouTube, one disadvantage of this feature is that in case you are having a limited bandwidth internet connection and a very large YouTube playlist, you may end up exhausting your bandwidth limit within just a few hours!
So, the next best way to watch all the videos in the playlist of a YouTube channel is to download them. However, if you choose to download YouTube videos using any third party tool, almost all the tools out there reduce the quality of the video in order to make it easier to download the video file and also to decrease the file size. Moreover, if the YouTube downloader tool you are choosing is a free one, chances are high that they won’t let you download the entire playlist as there will be some kind of a download limit restricting you from downloading any YouTube playlist.
If you are in search for a YouTube video download tool that can let you download playlists from YouTube that too in its full video quality, even if it’s in 4K resolution, then we are here today with a tool that will fill your requirement.
The tool we are reviewing today is called the 4K video downloader and if you are interested to know how to download YouTube playlists in 4K, then below is the only guide that you’ll need.
How to Download YouTube Playlists in 4K Resolution?
- First of all, download the 4K Video Download software to your PC as per your OS and install the same.
- Once the installation is completed, before launching the application, go to YouTube.com and then copy the link of playlist you would like to download.
- Now launch the 4K Video Download app and then click on the “Paste Link” button that is placed at the top left corner of the app window.
- The application will automatically detect the link that you just copied without you needing to enter the link anywhere. Once the app finds that you have copied a playlist link, it will show you the option to whether download the video only or the entire playlist. Choose to download the entire playlist.
- Now it will parse the videos in the playlist, and will ask you on where to save the videos and on what quality do you wish to download the videos. Choose to download the videos in 4K resolution and set the desired location where you would like to download the video playlist to.
- After the above step, click on the “Download” button and just wait for the videos to complete downloading. And after the videos complete downloading, check the storage location you picked in Step 5 to watch the playlist videos.
And that is how you can download YouTube playlists in 4K resolution easily without any hassles. Hope you liked the guide above. Do share this article on your social media profiles to help your friends and family download YouTube playlists easily.