Best Buy Really a Good Option

Being an Internet marketer means that you need a computer and other technology-oriented supplies. It would be easy to head to Best Buy and buy what you need. But is this the most geek squad tech support cost-effective way to handle an important purchase?

Entrepreneurs of any kind need to watch their expenses. And while it might be tempting to take Best Buy at their word, you probably want to dig just a little deeper to see if you are indeed receiving the best deal out there.

Most of the time when you shop at Best Buy you are not getting the lowest price. In many cases, you can find better deals; you need to do your research.

Luckily, the Internet Era has made research infinitely easier than it once was. Today, great Internet search tools, such as Google Shopping, allow you to look for better deals on all sorts of goods quickly. Quite often you will be able to find much better deals than those offered up by Best Buy.

Of course, there is also the factor that shopping at Best Buy can be nothing short of annoying. Having everyone you encounter asks you if you want an “insurance plan” is about as much fun as when the fast food employees ask you three times if you want to “supersize.” My advice is to skip the insurance plan (and skip the junk food as well).

As if all of this wasn’t enough to send an entrepreneur shopping somewhere else, there is the issue of the “Geek Squad.” As many websites have reported, the Geek Squad should be avoided. From a tech support perspective, you can do infinitely better. The stories of inappropriate behavior and poor service are all over the Internet.

In all fairness, however, when you do walk into a Best Buy type store, you are paying for convenience. While convenience is great, in this particular case, it might not be worth the trade-off. I encourage you to plan and avoid Best Buy headaches.

For years I studied yoga and was a yoga instructor. What I learned from my training often comes in handy. It also came in handy in 2007 when I lost both my successful real estate businesses due to the real estate collapse. I had become entirely financially secure through my work as a mortgage broker, and starting over from scratch was challenging at first.

But I was able to take my background in yoga and meditation and combine it with my knowledge of Internet marketing. Now, just a few years later, I am making more money than ever and am financially secure once more. That stated, I still look for the real best buy, and you should know as well.