Top Visualization Techniques in Tableau 10 – Course Review

Tableau has always been a very helpful tool that helps professionals deal with heavy data easily. And this is the type of software that can be learnt by any kind of a person. Be it a beginner or a high class professional, everyone can learn tableau skills easily. Here we have a course that will teach a learner the techniques of top visualization in tableau 10. The course is a short and condensed form of such a lengthy course but has all the important terms in it.

WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?

This amazing course can and should be taken by all those who wishes to learn top visualization techniques. The course is an opportunity for all those who have prior knowledge of tableau to enhance their career. Even if you are a beginner, taking this course will be a wise choice.

It’s recommended to get certified in Tableau for better career growth. Get Professional Tableau Certification Practice Exam and improve skills before appearing for actual exam.

SOCIAL PROOF:

Let us discuss some of the feedback that our users haven given after completing the course. The feedback can help other users to decide if the course is helpful for them.

Best Ratings – 5 & 4 STAR RATING:

• The course helped me a lot in understanding difficult concepts.

I was able to learn domain padding and data densification with the help of this course.

• I got so many great ideas from the course that I can apply to my work.

I am a professional and when I took the course I was able to gather so many ideas from the course that I applied to my existing work and the result was phenomenal.

• It helped me with my general tableau and visualization skills.

The course is a perfect choice for getting a learner a sense of what tableau and visualization skills are.

• The overall structure of the course is excellent.

The whole course was amazing and the overall structure of the course is very appealing.

• The course has taught me so many difficult techniques so easily.

This course has taught me so much and has deepened my knowledge about tableau. Also the techniques that I got to learn from this course were otherwise impossible to learn without proper guidance.

• The instructor is extremely knowledgeable, engaging and super-responsive.

The instructor had a lot of knowledge and he knew exactly what he’s doing. He had a strong grip over the concepts and his way of teaching was excellent.

• The instructions given in the course are very clear and can easily be applied in real life.

Average – 3 STAR RATING:

• The homework exercises were really good but a little open ended.

I was able to solve many exercises on my own but then there were some exercises that were pointless.

• The start of the course was very difficult to understand but the rest was good and easy.

The starting videos of the course were very difficult to understand and I couldn’t understand anything but then the other part of the course was easy to understand. I wish the whole course would have been easy to understand.

Low = 2 & 1 STAR RATING:

• Some applications in the course have few explanation.

There are some applications in this course which are discussed in it but not enough explanation is given about them and how we can use it in real life is also a question mark.

ALTERNATIVES:

Now let us discuss some of the alternatives that can be taken against this course if one feels that he wants something more according to his need.

• Tableau 10: visual data analysis for data science:

This is a very interesting course and very similar to our main course. It is the best option for all those who wishes to learn tableau 10 from the scratch. The course has amazing videos in it that are explained in an expounded form. It also has a good rating that means that the course has helped a lot of users in enhancing their career in tableau.

• Mastering tableau 10:

The course has all the basic fundamentals discussed in it very efficiently. The course’s main focus in on Tableau 10 and how a learner can create effective visual designs. The course can be taken by all types of people apart from their experience. The course is suitable for both beginners and professionals.

CONCLUSION:

We can conclude this course by saying that this course has everything that a learner needs to know about tableau 10 and how he can learn visualization techniques. The course has helped so many learners in different ways. It has turned out to be effective for many beginners in starting their career. Also it has helped a lot of professionals in improving their work skills and has enhanced their career.