If you are running out of the budget and is looking for a pocket-friendly PDF editor which is equally good as Adobe PDF editor, then you should try PDF Studio Pro version. It is the Qoppa’s product and is very affordable as compare to other PDF editors. Its pro version is packed with beneficial features like form filling, highlighting important lines, adding comments, etc. which are very useful for students. Now let us highlight some of the key features of the PDF Studio Pro version in the below section.
Features of PDF Studio PRO
It is also available in other versions like PDF Studio Standard, but PDF Studio Pro is best suitable for school or college going students and in this post we will focus on its pro version only.
1. PDF Creation: Through it, its users can create PDF directly either through the scanner or existing files like docs files, images, etc. Users can either select single file or they can merge multiple files into one. Other PDF processing options are also available like:
a. Adding headers and footers.
b. Adding a watermark or any other custom action.
c. Splitting of PDF file using bookmark or range.
d. Users can merge multiple PDF files and create a single PDF file.
e. OCR option is also available which can be used to search text on scanned data.
2. Editing: Some of the easy editing options are available in the PDF Studio pro which are as follows.
a. Easy edit option is also available in PDF Studio Pro users can easily edit text or use it to fill forms like University forms or school forms etc.
b. Users can also resize or move images used in the PDF files.
c. PDF optimization is available to reduce PDF size.
3. Form Processing: PDF Studio works with both interactive and non-interactive forms. Non-interactive forms can be edit with text editing feature, and Interactive forms can be processed:
a. Through it, users can design their own interactive PDF forms and can also import and export form data in FDF / XFDF / XDP formats.
b. Users can quickly fill interactive forms and can save them.
c. It comes with java script support.
4. Adding Annotations: There are various annotations features available in it which can help in making a PDF for meaning this features is very good and is very helpful students as they can :
a. Add some quick sticky notes or highlight key lines while reading a PDF file.
b. They can also add free hand or rectangle annotations and can also add a sound annotation to a PDF file.
5. Other features:
a. Users can set security and can also use a digital signature on PDF files through it. The concept of encryption is also there to make PDF files more secure.
b. Users can work on multiple files at once and can compare two files simultaneously.
c. Users can convert PDF files to some other types like images, text, Word, etc.
d. Touch mode is also available for touch tablets and touch laptop.
Pros and Cons
1) Its price is the biggest pros associated with it, it is very affordable and because of which it is very popular among students.
2) Form editing feature is also very helpful for everyone whether a person is a student filling exam form or a business person filling a contract form anyone can fill forms within few seconds only.
3) It’s loading, and pdf file processing speed is quite impressive.
4) Attractive annotation options are also available.
5) OCR option is also available in it which is not present is genrally most of the PDF editors and users have to use separate tools to do so.
Well, we didn’t find any everything is perfect with it. Its price, performance support everything is perfect.
PDF Studio Pro is highly recommended from our side especially if you are a student then blindly go with it, you won’t get better PDF editor then this in your budget. Try it and share your experience with us through like comments and share.